Compliance : EN 14126, EN 1073-2, (EN 1149-5)
- Tyvek® Tychem® C is used for splash or pressurized splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B, and 6-B EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination).
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside Tychem suit features stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength.
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection.
- Self-adhesive chin flap for the tight seal of suit to face masks.
- 100% particle tight.
- Have an anti-static coating on the white inside surface.
- Protection against ultra-fine hazardous dust and powders concentrated inorganic acids and bases, and water-based salt solutions.
- Can be used to protect against body fluids, blood, and blood-borne pathogens.