Compliances: SIRIM Certified to MS1539:Part 1:2002
It is filled with CO2 gas that is compressed into liquid form in high pressure steel cylinder. They are effective on Class B, C, and E fires.
When CO2 emerges as a gas, it can penetrate to all parts of the fire area. It works by covering and cooling the air around with CO2 gas. The CO2 gas is relatively non-toxic, normal ventilation should follow to avoid suffocation when high concentration is being discharged.
It is non-conduction to electricity, thus the gas is harmless to the equipment.
- Easy to operate
- Portable and convenient to carry
- Controllable discharge
- Very effective for Class B, C and E fires
- CO2 gas is non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Easy to service and spare part readily available
- Require minimum maintenance (at least once a year)