Compliance : USCG Approved Type I
- Inherently Buoyant Vest – I600.
- Non-reversible vest style Type I PFD designed for comfort and performance.
- Aquafoam flotation foam provides a minimum of 22 lb. (98 Newton) buoyancy.
- Designed to turn most unconscious wearers face-up.
- Offshore PFD with encircling body belt and hinged back panel.
- Foam-filled collar for additional head support.
- Heavy-duty 210 Denier nylon shell and lining.
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm.) of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS grade 6755 on panels and collar.
- Two chest adjusters for improving flotation angle.
- Special opening on the back to accommodate most brands of fall protection harnesses.
- Velcro patch on the shoulder of the vest to mount light for best visibility.
- Features a USCG-approved whistle with a pocket for the whistle and light storage.