COMPLIANCE : EN 360 and CNB/P/11.060 standards for use on edges with a minimal 0.5 mm curve radius.
Fall arrest device with ESD technology, suitable for use on
Screen reader support enabled terrace roofs 1.8 meter webbing.
- Can be used vertically or with a standard deviation of 20° in relation to vertical
- Can be used horizontally without the use of a lanyard between the end of the strap and harness
- Flexible unwinding system which doesn’t jerk during operator movement
- Responsive system which locks automatically in the event of a fall, reducing the total drop height
- Includes Energy System Dissipater (ESD) technology which enables the device to arrest a fall even when the webbing is fully unwound.
- Integrated fall indicator
- Length 1.8 metres, webbing version
- ABS fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- Standard M47 swivel connector at end of shock