Compliance : EN 360 and CNB/P/11.060 standards for use on edges with a minimal 0.5 mm curve radius
- Fall arrest device with ESD technology suitable for use on terrace roofs.
- Can be used vertically or with a standard deviation of 20° in relation to vertical.
- Can be used horizontally without the use of a lanyard between the end of the strap and harness.
- Flexible unwinding system which doesn’t jerk during operator movement.
- A responsive system that locks automatically in the event of a fall, reducing the total drop height.
- Includes Energy System Dissipater (ESD) technology which enables the device to arrest a fall even when the webbing is fully unwound.
- Integrated fall indicator.
- Length 5 or 6 meters, webbing version.
- ABS fiber reinforced polyamide housing.
- Standard M47 swivel connector at end of the shock.